- 300% Sound boost
- Spherical resonant & smart volume control patents pending
- World first “Music+Light” LED Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker
- High class Diamond cut with unique plating mold
- Li-battery last for 7 hours, best for outdoor parties
- Unique”BedTimeSocial” app, for lifestyle Light/Music/Wake/Sleep functions (please see App section for more detail)
- Dual remote control: Phone app and IR
- High class velvet pouch
- USB adapter
- Portable Romantic lifestyle speaker
- Best corporate premium gift
|Product Size||128 x 130 x 119 mm|
|Color||Black / White|
|Control Method||Remote Control / APP Control|
|LED (RGB in one set)||8 sets|
- World first 3-in-1 “Music+Light+Wake” function boutique, market value over $300, not a gimmick or gadget
- USA Today: “Avant-Garde portable bluetooth speaker…Let you see, hear and feel the music”–Light pulse to music
- Atlanta-Journal-Constitution: “World first multi sensory bluetooth speaker”
- Best Music: World leading N-class 2.1 speaker system with patented sideway stereo effect, 4.7-star review on amazon
- Smart Light: Millions of beautiful washwall colors to suit your subtle moods, Diamond lighting sync with your favorite music as a portable light show, best for camping and party
- Natural Sleep: Sunset simulator-Sleep aid light emulate the Sunset to let you sleep naturally, gradually dimming Sunset lighting and music to help you fall asleep easily
- Natural Wake: Sunrise simulator-Sunrise silently to bring you from deep sleep to shallow sleep in 30 minutes, then wake you with natural canaries singing
- Bluetooth: Auto bluetooth pairing (unlike most Bluetooth speaker hard to pair) and connect over 30 feet (over most competitors)
- Remote: Unique handy dual remote controls: IR Remote and Phone app control
- Lifestyle App: Free download BedTimeSocial app (both iOS and Android)
- Craftsmanship: World leading plating-mold diamond cut nano technology to produce crystal clear light show device, best for VIP gift
- Battery: 1300mAh Li-polymer rechargeable built-in battery
If you want to connect wirelessly through Bluetooth
1. Turn on the Diamond+ speaker.
2. Click the Diamond+ “Bluetooth” button on the remote controller and you’ll see Diamond+ flashing the blue light once.
3. Turn on the Bluetooth of your phone, then scan/find the Bluetooth device with the name “ID+ yantouch” or “BD+ yantouch” and pair with it.
4. After pairing, connect to Diamond+. Once connected, Diamond+ will responds with a “du” sound.
5. Play the music and if there is still no sound, press Diamond+ “Volume Up” button on the remote controller to increase the volume.
If you want to connect with line in
1. Turn on the Diamond+ speaker.
2. Click the Diamond+ “Line-in” button on the remote controller and you’ll see Diamond+ flashing the green light once.
3. Connect your phone to Diamond+ with the 3.5mm audio line.
4. Play the music and if there is still no sound, press Diamond+ “Volume Up” button on the remote controller to increase the volume.
1. Audio Source
2. Diamond speaker: by IR Remote or BTS app
When Diamond+ reaches the maximum volume, it will respond with a beep.
“Play/Pause/Fast/Back” buttons only work under “Bluetooth” connection mode.
For “Line-in” connection mode, you cannot use the Remote to control “Play/Pause/Fast/Back”.
Diamond+ is upgraded version of BD3. With lithium battery inside, wall-wash function, supporting of APP control and also with a high-class pouch. Some light illuminations are different as well.
Diamond+ boost is a largely sound improved version of Diamond+ since April, 2014. Yantouch has recalled all retail store non-boost version back. So, what you buy from the existing channels should be all Boost version.
To know if Diamond is fully charged or not, Turn the Diamond Off and On, or Unplug and Plug again. Diamond will either show pulsating Orange or pulsating Green, for 10 seconds. (Then it will go Flow colors)
Orange means there is current flowing, so it’s still charging.
Green means no current flowing, so it’s fully charged. (Note: if you unplug the USB cable, it will show Green, even it’s not fully charged, because no current flowing.)
About 4 hours. Make sure to use Yantouch provided AC adapter or equivalent 5V/1A rating adapters.
To make sure Diamond is fully charged, it’s best to leave it charging overnight.
The battery lasts for 10 hours is under the condition that the speaker stayed on “Tempo Light Mode” and played musics which are not heavily rocked.
If you turn the Flow/Mono or White light on, the play time is much less than 10 hours. Another reason it doesn’t last, may be due not fully charged.
When the remote controller is missing, you can
1. plug in the power supply cable to turn on the speaker
2. control the speaker by downloading/installing the Yantouch BedTimeSocial app from android market or iOS app store by searching “Yantouch”.
3. Contact Yantouch for purchasing a new remote.
[Note] To use BedTimeSocial (BTS) app, please make sure your Bluetooth is connected.
Instead of focusing on deep bass like Bose Soundlink Mini, Diamond+ speaker is designed for more balance among Bass/Mids/Highs. We have a Bass resonant tube to enhance the Bass to a reasonable good level.
The new Boost version increase the resonant chamber size by 2.5 times, that improve the resonant frequencies from 160hz to 100Hz, a very noticeable improvement.
There are several possibilities,
1. There are some other phones/pads already connected to D+.
Solution: Re-Plug the USB cable to D+ and reset/free the connection.
2. There are several D+ with the same name.
Solution: Delete all the existing paired BT list from your phone and re-search D+ again. Use the newly found D+.
[Tip] Quick way to link back, is to press “Play” button on Remote to link back to your last paired D+.
You can disconnect the Bluetooth after setting the wake up alarm to save the phone and device battery.
Natural wake up light will still work, the only difference is the alarm sound will come out from your phone instead of Diamond+.
“Avant-Garde portable Bluetooth speakers, let you see, hear and feel it”, “Best gadget gift for grads”
The bass comes out and the balance of the treble is so good, it doesn’t matter what we played, the fast paced flight of the bumblebee,
the plaintive voice of Sarah McLachlan.
“World’s first multi-sensory Bluetooth speaker…lets you see, feel and hear the music!
“D+ looked great before pairing and better once I saw the light show.
“The ID+ is meant to be enjoyed with others, and with all the features packed into it.
The Diamond+ is also an app-enabled color-changing light. Philips sells their Hue products for a lot of money and they only change color! You can select from a variety of colors and patterns, or let the colors act as an equalizer, based on the music the speaker is putting out.